Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

There's A Storm Coming ⚡

Your ability to capture great shots is amazing. This is a sure winner though. Mind if I grab a copy for my desktop? ??

Reactions: RedZeppelin
RZ. Having seen the above re using your shot as a screen saver might I reverently offer a retouch I did to the shot (‘cos I thought it so dramatic) to see what the countryside looks like. You may not feel it is right?
8756B91E-7E37-42E5-B7E2-0CC38F6FB901.jpeg

RZ. Having seen the above re using your shot as a screen saver might I reverently offer a retouch I did to the shot (‘cos I thought it so dramatic) to see what the countryside looks like. You may not feel it is right?
View attachment 13040
Thanks @twickers14

I wanted the focus to be on the sky and the colours the setting sun cast on the clouds, so didn't want to boost the the image any more to pull out the ground detail. It was pretty dark by then too, so I thought boosting would increase noise in the image, but feel free to edit as you wish ;)

Thanks @twickers14

I wanted the focus to be on the sky and the colours the setting sun cast on the clouds, so didn't want to boost the the image any more to pull out the ground detail. It was pretty dark by then too, so I thought boosting would increase noise in the image, but feel free to edit as you wish ;)
Thanks and thought that would have been your thinking. The sky is the hero. I can’t help fiddling with everything I shoot and it drives the family mad!

• Haha
Reactions: RedZeppelin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex