Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

This has got to be stolen, right ?

I’m just trying to work out how these sort of scams work.
If the goods don’t turn up, you get your money back from Paypal, as far as I believe.
So does that mean that if the seller goes AWOL, Paypal are out of pocket ??
Yes, Paypal cover you, you get your money back. It has saved my *** a couple of times. However, they are brutal on sellers, and I feel sorry for the sellers who scammed by dodgy buyers. You only have to say the item didn't arrive and you will get your money back plus the item for free. Sellers call it the "Paypal scam".

Reactions: Martin Lines
If it sounds to good to be true..... I bought a spark more fly combo of Ebay from a local company for £550, wouldn't activate, no fault of the company who bought it from a electrical distributor, turned our dji said mine and a load of others were stolen on transit.... I was lucky to return it for a full refund!

Yes, Paypal cover you, you get your money back. It has saved my *** a couple of times. However, they are brutal on sellers, and I feel sorry for the sellers who scammed by dodgy buyers. You only have to say the item didn't arrive and you will get your money back plus the item for free. Sellers call it the "Paypal scam".
Or if it was a tracked delivery and you are a scammer who is buying then reject it as being "not as advertised" and then return it to the poor seller using tracked delivery but not to the original senders address but to a mate down the road. Then Paypal refund your money on the receipt of confirmation of returned delivery but it never went back to the seller. As the UK Post Office will only talk to the sender of the package and not the recipient, they will not talk to the poor seller waiting for the return. Been there, been burnt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef