Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Thunder and Lightning in Western New York

Did you attach a string and a key in a jar to it? ? That was really cool to watch at a slower playback speed as well. ?

Last edited:
Did you make some exposure adjustments for the capture? I assume the audio was captured by your phone? Looked good.. been thinking about trying that myself the next time an interesting storm comes through at reasonable hours, some have been really late, midnight or after..

Reactions: shawnski451
I believe that it was set in auto. Unfortunately, I had to add an audio track because the wife and I were talking quite a bit will I was filming. This was captured around 11:00pm. This was filmed in the calm before the storm. I put it straight up above my house and just hit record. I wish I would've put it in tripod mode but still get the same feeling. I'm glad you like the video. I also have a Mavic air which is amazing... but I still love flying the Spark. Such a cool little drone.
Did you make some exposure adjustments for the capture? I assume the audio was captured by your phone? Looked good.. been thinking about trying that myself the next time an interesting storm comes through at reasonable hours, some have been really late, midnight or after..

Did you attach a string and a key in a jar to it? [emoji12] That was really cool to watch at a slower playback speed as well. [emoji106]
Lol
I probably should've done the old Ben Franklin and hooked a key to it. Lol. Glad you enjoyed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme