Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tin Mine Pano Sunset, Cornwall, UK

RedZeppelin

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Some quality time flying with my daughter on our holiday in Cornwall, UK.

We'd hiked a coastal path down to a tin mine at Rinsey Head and were lucky enought to catch a beautiful sunset. You can just about make us out bottom left as I lined up the shot, but my girl hit the shoot button. Training her young
14_2x.gif

DJI_Rinsey-Head-Mine-crop.jpg

She has a good trigger finger. ?

Nice photo.

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Some quality time flying with my daughter on our holiday in Cornwall, UK.

We'd hiked a coastal path down to a tin mine at Rinsey Head and were lucky enought to catch a beautiful sunset. You can just about make us out bottom left as I lined up the shot, but my girl hit the shoot button. Training her young
14_2x.gif

View attachment 10936
Hello from Australia. Great pic!. I used to go to Cornwall for holidays as a kid.

Great photo, I’m a Cornish boy should give me a shout when your next down and I’ll show you some spots that are away from the tourists

Great photo, I’m a Cornish boy should give me a shout when your next down and I’ll show you some spots that are away from the tourists
That would be great mate, thank you. I was a little bit tied up with keeping my daughter busy this time round, so this was the only time we flew all week, but I'd definitely like to do a couple of days tripping the coast down there with just the drone. I used to live in Looe myself many years ago, but it would be great to have some more recent drone related local knowledge ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502