Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

To Mavic Pro, or not to Mavic Pro

Haven't been here for a while so I thought I would give a little update. In the end trying to get hold of used Mavic Pro or Platinum that I liked the looks of proved to be more of a hassle than than I wanted. Those that came closest started getting up there in cost. So I thought it over and ended up pulling the trigger on a Mavic 2 Zoom.

I love it. So much easier to get smooth video for a variety of reasons (3 axis gimbal, customizable flight control and gimbal parameters, more video format options) I'm spending most of my time learning more about cameras and experimenting with settings.

Keeping my Spark. She's still fun to fly.

Haven't been here for a while so I thought I would give a little update. In the end trying to get hold of used Mavic Pro or Platinum that I liked the looks of proved to be more of a hassle than than I wanted. Those that came closest started getting up there in cost. So I thought it over and ended up pulling the trigger on a Mavic 2 Zoom.

I love it. So much easier to get smooth video for a variety of reasons (3 axis gimbal, customizable flight control and gimbal parameters, more video format options) I'm spending most of my time learning more about cameras and experimenting with settings.

Congrats on the M2Z! Experimenting with the camera settings will pay dividends. Happy flying!

There are several books about filming and photographing with drones . How you edit. Tips& Tricks. Could be a Nice christmas presente

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex