Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tonight's Sunset at the Farm

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
It was finally calm enough to get up for a few flights today... its been really windy, rainy lately. The rain is a good thing, we are finally greening up after all the lawns turned red-brown over the past 12 weeks. This pano was taken from a different spot over our land than the others, so you can make out of buildings in the foreground. Lovely sky. I am finding panoramas a little pandemic lately... please forgive me. I have more and more video to edit... the pano's are quicker!
NWMW119FarmPanoSunset.jpg
NWMW119FarmPanoSunset.jpg

Beautiful sunset capture Robin! Did the rain help put out the wildfires?

The small ones are now all under control or out, but there are some massive ones still going on. Thankfully, we've had more rain in the last 24 hours and more forecast... however, thats coming with thunderstorms, and lightning is what has started most of these fires.

Last edited:
Hopefully there will be minimal lightning and too much rain for a fire to start.

Hopefully there will be minimal lightning and too much rain for a fire to start.

I heard on the news this morning, the big one west of us (way west) is roughly 60 square miles large and still raging. However, then I heard about California., 1000 square miles in size... man, that is unreal. Worst in the state's history, amazingly (and sadly all the same) only 78 homes destroyed so far... I hope they can get that one under control along with all these around us.

None of the weather predictions look good for California. Hopefully a lot of rain and not thunderstorms hits those areas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy