Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tracking Issues?

CallMeColt

Join
Aug 12, 2021
Loc
Texas
Web
www.callmecolt.com
Everyone,

I have a Spark that otherwise works fine. Any of the Quick Shots or Active Track is haphazard though. It will say the object is out of range when it is not. When I can lock it onto something, it turns away from it a few seconds after, even though it shows the locked on object out of the shot with the little location symbol. I noticed this drone also has a less stable video than the others. I did the gimbal calibration from my laptop & all the in app calibrations.

My two other Sparks perform these tasks fine.

I am using the DJI Go 4 app. All software & firmware is up to date.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Everyone,

I have a Spark that otherwise works fine. Any of the Quick Shots or Active Track is haphazard though. It will say the object is out of range when it is not. When I can lock it onto something, it turns away from it a few seconds after, even though it shows the locked on object out of the shot with the little location symbol. I noticed this drone also has a less stable video than the others. I did the gimbal calibration from my laptop & all the in app calibrations.

My two other Sparks perform these tasks fine.

I am using the DJI Go 4 app. All software & firmware is up to date.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Did you ever get this figured out?

No. I tried re-flashing the firmware & everything. Even going back to old firmware then back to new. Nothing seems to work.

Best I can figure is along the way, something go jacked up in a firmware setting. If I knew exactly where to look, I could figure it out.

I have 3 Sparks now & they all have been repaired at some point... by myself or someone else. They all have a quirk of some sort & I think it's the same issue... firmware. I'd love to REALLY be able to completely flash the firmware to factory new & see if it solves it. Would probably make all 3 Sparks like new again.

Reactions: Beanathen
No. I tried re-flashing the firmware & everything. Even going back to old firmware then back to new. Nothing seems to work.

Best I can figure is along the way, something go jacked up in a firmware setting. If I knew exactly where to look, I could figure it out.

I have 3 Sparks now & they all have been repaired at some point... by myself or someone else. They all have a quirk of some sort & I think it's the same issue... firmware. I'd love to REALLY be able to completely flash the firmware to factory new & see if it solves it. Would probably make all 3 Sparks like new again.
I'm having the same issues. Is that something that DJI will fix if you send it back? If so, what would they charge?

I'm having the same issues. Is that something that DJI will fix if you send it back? If so, what would they charge?
I don't think DJI supports anything Spark anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers