Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Turks & Caicos | PowerDirector Android | DJI Spark

Very nice. We just came back from a Caribbean cruise and I could not take my Spark because cruise lines don't allow drones to be brought on board. I also used my phone more for pictures along with a GoPro Hero 5 and my trusty Panasonic TS5 waterproof camera. The only thing I missed from not bringing my Sony A6000 is the ability for 10x optical zoom.

I really wish I had my Spark while visiting Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. There would have been some nice footage I could have gotten. Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. But can't because we took a cruise.

Reactions: philcar50
That sucks. Would have been good for after the cruise ship docked so you could get footage of the different places you were stopped at.

Nice! We loved Provo when we went, and Grace Bay is the most amazing beach we’ve ever seen. We took pool floaties and just lounged all day. If you’re able, I’d highly recommend renting a car or Jeep and exploring the island. Long Bay beach on the south side is great, plus there’s a sinkhole, chalk sound, and a ton of other coves/beaches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar