Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UK Insurance/ alternatives to Refresh for leisure use?

Shadow1

Join
Dec 3, 2017
Hi! I got my spark a couple of days ago (leisure use) and only have till tonight until my Refresh activation window runs out. Does anyone have any UK suggestions for better alternatives to Refresh? Something which covers flyaways and loss of the drone (while flying, e.g over the ocean or at some unreachable site) is ideally what I'm looking for.

Home insurance isn't an option. So far I've come across Photoguard (coverage doesn't seem very extensive) and I saw that Backmeup.co.uk, which was often recommended, has stopped covering drones. Any others? The US users all seem to swear by Statefarm, is there no equivalent for Brits?

I have no idea if they're any good, and I haven't sued them and have nothing to do with them - but, google Flyicarus.com

They wanted about £18 a month to insure my Spark for £800.

I have no idea if they're any good, and I haven't sued them and have nothing to do with them - but, google Flyicarus.com

They wanted about £18 a month to insure my Spark for £800.

Thanks for the suggestion! I went to their site for an instant quote, I input £520 as the value of my spark fly more combo, and the quote was £136 for their basic package which seems too high - especially since they dont seem to cover loss or flyaways. Compared to this DJI care refresh seems better value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis