Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Unable to Calibrate

dj3183

Join
Jun 13, 2020
I am having trouble calibrating my Spark. It gets to this point and just stops. Won’t go any further. Calibrating the compass was no problem. But calibrating the IMU goes to this point and just stops. Now I get the message that it “Cannot Take Off”. Suggestions?88DBBE83-0CC7-4885-B6B9-57E8A85D6117.png

Attachments

• 5A68185F-FAEC-4C2C-99A9-C7072B841386.png
    5A68185F-FAEC-4C2C-99A9-C7072B841386.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: KeIki Mike
I am having trouble calibrating my Spark. It gets to this point and just stops. Won’t go any further. Calibrating the compass was no problem. But calibrating the IMU goes to this point and just stops. Now I get the message that it “Cannot Take Off”. Suggestions?View attachment 13807
I’m having the same problem. My original Spark was replaced by DJI and flew fine for a couple of months. Then it wouldn’t take off until IMU was calibrated. I’ve tried to do that many times and always get dreaded
“IMU 1: Calibration Failed. Automatic Orientation Error.
(Error Code-50).

I am having trouble calibrating my Spark. It gets to this point and just stops. Won’t go any further. Calibrating the compass was no problem. But calibrating the IMU goes to this point and just stops. Now I get the message that it “Cannot Take Off”. Suggestions?View attachment 13807
You have been rotating it when told to do so

As mentioned above, pay attention to the position of the Spark in relationship to the prompts.

New pilots usually get hung up on step two of the process.

The image may have flipped during the IMU process and you didn't notice and it "times out", ending the process.

Pay attention to the position of the DJI logo on the Spark while watching this video and the prompts in the app.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
В Ютубе есть несколько роликов как это калибруется. У меня после этой зимы вдруг потребовать калибровать IMU. Я вышел в режим калибровки и , так как уже смотрел ролики про калибровку, аккуратно откалибровал. Всё сразу нормализовалось и стало летать.

Reactions: dat1 and Spark 317
В Ютубе есть несколько роликов как это калибруется. У меня после этой зимы вдруг потребовать калибровать IMU. Я вышел в режим калибровки и , так как уже смотрел ролики про калибровку, аккуратно откалибровал. Всё сразу нормализовалось и стало летать.

There are several videos on YouTube on how this is calibrated. After this winter, I suddenly demand to calibrate the IMU. I went into the calibration mode and, since I had already watched the videos about the calibration, I carefully calibrated. Everything returned to normal at once and began to fly.

YouTube is a wonderful learning tool. :)

YouTube - прекрасный инструмент обучения. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe