Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UnLock, OK I need assistance!

theDRONEranger

Join
Jul 24, 2019
I own the Spark. Most flights have been G Airspace so no unlock has been needed or necessary. I desire to do some flying here at home and nearby city parks. Unfortunately, Class C airspace! Obtaining the LAANC is no problem. But, for some #%^$*^!#$ reason the Spark does not acknowledge the unlock at all. I admit it has been months since I have unlocked the Spark. Could someone step-by-step me please.
DJI Spark
Paired Controller
Samsung Tab A wifi in the house and wifi-ed to Samsung Note 8 acting as mobile Hotspot and tethering in field
DJI Go4

All software and products are updated and current.

During my unlocking process, I am constantly and consistently faced with a 4 alphanumeric code for input to verify. I type in the code exactly as show only to be presented with a new code over and over and over and over and over again.

I'm not sure if this is your problem but I have read that some may mistake the number zero as the letter O. Or vice-versa. ?

Last edited:
My problem was that the codes were not being transmitted to me. All my inputs were correct but DJI authorizations were not transmitted to me. Contact with them (China) by email, resolved the issue. No errors on my part. Failure was attributed to glitch in their systems.

I didn't think my memory failed me that much!!!

Thanks for the responses.

Issue cleared.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67