Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Update for Spark?

Thomas Poland

Join
Jul 9, 2019
out of curiosity, I will ask. Will DJI re-issue any SPARKA updates in the plan? with what I see, not everyone works correctly. greetings

Does it need it? My concern is that if they do then they might block some of the mods we currently enjoy... Unless its broken why fix it?

Does it need it? My concern is that if they do then they might block some of the mods we currently enjoy... Unless its broken why fix it?
Absolutely agree with you!!!!
I haven’t updated since God knows when (FW 0.900, DGI Go 4 v 4.22) and everything works great, so, Why update, risk that something goes wrong, and end up with a nice brick?

Reactions: KnightRyder786
I haven’t updated since God knows when (FW 0.900, DGI Go 4 v 4.22) and everything works great, so, Why update, risk that something goes wrong, and end up with a nice brick?
Why wipe your ***....you will just have to wipe it tomorrow...do we allow illegal Mods on this thread?

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe