Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Updating the charging hub?

thecommodore

Join
Mar 21, 2018
Just got my new fly more combo going through everything charging battery etc.. i'm using DJI assist to update the firmware on my spark and i noticed in a manual it says u can update the hub aswell except its not showing on DJI assist.

Do i assume that theres no need to update anything then?

any other tips for a fresh out the box spark welcome :)

No firmware updates have been released for the hub.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
What part on the charging hub could be updated?

I got an update for my hub 2 months ago when I first bought the drone. My entire fly more combo had to be updated.
How exactly did you update your hub?

How exactly did you update your hub?
There's a micro USB port on the other side of the hub. I used that connection. I thought it was another way of charging the batterys but it didn't work. When I first registered the drone threw the software everything asked for an update. Then when I charged the batteries it made me aware that a firmware update was available. Don't know exactly what the update did as this is my first time using it.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Then when I charged the batteries it made me aware that a firmware update was available. Don't know exactly what the update did as this is my first time using it.
What do you mean by "it made me aware"? Did you see some type of notification somewhere?

Yea when I plugged the battery back into the drone. Sorry thought I put that. At first it didn't want to work but after the second try it did. Also I used the otg cable to do it

Yea when I plugged the battery back into the drone. Sorry thought I put that. At first it didn't want to work but after the second try it did. Also I used the otg cable to do it
So, you plugged the battery back into the drone and then DJI GO prompted you to install a firmware update on the battery charging hub?

(Sorry for so many questions -- just trying to understand what you're saying)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme