Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Urban Night Shot

I would like to do that in my area but sadly the airport near the small city always says no.

Reactions: RPL
I would like to do that in my area but sadly the airport near the small city always says no.

You mind PM your location of that airport.
You say small town...sounds like you need to do the "I am flying as a section 336 hobbyist and I am just informing you of the flight."

Reactions: Nope 2.0
Cool photo! Thanks for sharing!
Did You make some color or exposure corrections after shot?

Reactions: pmshop
Cool photo! Thanks for sharing!
Did You make some color or exposure corrections after shot?
I use Lightroom for all of my professional work, as well as my dink-around drone hobby. That said, because the Spark can’t shoot RAW, there are limitations on what I can do during post-production. My typical workflow is as follows..

I usually start by cleaning things up a bit. This process begins by starting with the image’s light (exposure, whites, blacks, shadows, contrast, etc). Then, I’ll adjust saturation as needed (the Spark tends to over-saturate everything, even at night). Lastly, I’ll make small individual color corrections, pending on what I can make “pop”, or what colors I need to tone down. Mind you, this process requires far less time then a RAW file I would edit from my expensive camera. There’s definitely a learning curve to properly using Lightroom, but it’s the best $10 that I spend every month. I’ve used programs like GIMP, and other free photo editing platforms, but Lightroom is truly leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. Hope this helps....

Reactions: fmpdx and SlaVa
I use Lightroom for all of my professional work, as well as my dink-around drone hobby. That said, because the Spark can’t shoot RAW, there are limitations on what I can do during post-production. My typical workflow is as follows..

I usually start by cleaning things up a bit. This process begins by starting with the image’s light (exposure, whites, blacks, shadows, contrast, etc). Then, I’ll adjust saturation as needed (the Spark tends to over-saturate everything, even at night). Lastly, I’ll make small individual color corrections, pending on what I can make “pop”, or what colors I need to tone down. Mind you, this process requires far less time then a RAW file I would edit from my expensive camera. There’s definitely a learning curve to properly using Lightroom, but it’s the best $10 that I spend every month. I’ve used programs like GIMP, and other free photo editing platforms, but Lightroom is truly leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. Hope this helps....
Many thanks for the detailed answer! And I fully agree with You about Lightroom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar