Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Used spark questions

nija_geezer

Join
Mar 7, 2021
Ok so just acquired a used mint condition spark from my brother.
will i need to do any kind of activation to use it with my Samsung s20 phone or is it just install the app and use like my Mavic air 2 .
all i know at the moment it is a fly more kit with a few extras as well. ive not got it as yet just a pre collection question really.
i know i will have to watch the range compared the the MA2 using the fcc it can get crazy ranges.
but i believe the spark has the FCC mod already done.
what kind of range will this give i believe its FCC + boost . :)

also what about the batteries will they be any good still as they are getting on a bit ,i dont think he has used it much at all.i know he has 2 .

also what about the batteries will they be any good still as they are getting on a bit ,i dont think he has used it much at all.i know he has 2 .

I'm up to nine batteries and only four of them are showing signs of swelling but still function fine per the app.

If I fly them, they only fly low and close by should the inevitable happens.

Just maintain a routine of checking them monthly for a charge around 50% and don't let them go below the hidden 10% that maintains the intelligence of the battery. Once that's gone, the battery may be bricked.

They don't like to be fully charged and will self discharge overtime. I think it's ten days before it does with the Spark batteries and the timer is reset each time you tap the button to check the charge.

The batteries will feel warm and is normal during the self discharge period.

Reactions: nija_geezer
where do you buy the batteries cant find any in the uk for sale at all,im guessing as its an older drone they are that common now.a few overpriced used ones on ebay.

Reactions: Spark 317
It's been awhile since I purchased some but I got lucky here in the States when retailers were discontinuing the inventory of Sparks and the accessories.

Almost a two for one deal offer after the savings. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme