Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

USS Ling - WW2 Submarine

Duke56

Join
Jun 12, 2018
WW2 Submarine docked on the Hackensack River in Hackensack, NJ. Was used as a museum until Superstorm Sandy destroyed her dock. She has been left is disrepair ever since. About 3 weeks after I shot this video vandals gained entry into the sub and opened her underwater hatches and flooded the sub. It did not sink as it's docked in shallow water.

My first attempt at editing my Spark footage so forgive the crudeness of the edit. I'll get better with practice. Video settings are all on default settings and no filter used.

Let me know what you think.

Interesting subject and understand your “premier video” but I would suggest making it shorter. The jerky will come with practice.

Reactions: Duke56
WW2 Submarine docked on the Hackensack River in Hackensack, NJ. Was used as a museum until Superstorm Sandy destroyed her dock. She has been left is disrepair ever since. About 3 weeks after I shot this video vandals gained entry into the sub and opened her underwater hatches and flooded the sub. It did not sink as it's docked in shallow water.

My first attempt at editing my Spark footage so forgive the crudeness of the edit. I'll get better with practice. Video settings are all on default settings and no filter used.

Let me know what you think.

Did a great job

If that is your first video, awesome job! I have shot several videos that I will not post yet fir obvious reasons. What are you using to create your videos in?

If that is your first video, awesome job! I have shot several videos that I will not post yet fir obvious reasons. What are you using to create your videos in?

I downloaded a free copy of Video Pad. Free version has all the tools to edit videos. There are tutorials on YouTube on how to go through the steps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast