Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Vegas in fall

MVGsparked

Join
Jan 7, 2019
Hi all, I'm heading to Vegas this fall and was wondering if anyone from there or visitors have flown there?Does the airports cause a huge no fly zone ?

Um. The sectional for Las Vegas looks pretty bad. Unfortunately, my phone can't get any data at the office, so I can't check airmap.

Las Vegas has more low flying helicopters than anyplace I have ever visited. Common to see 3 or 4 at a time along the entire strip.

Most of them are tourists tours trying to get a drone’s view themselves. If you want aerial footage of Vegas proper then booking a helicopter ride is your best bet.

It you travel outside the city to the mountains or desert you may find some decent places to fly.

Las Vegas has more low flying helicopters than anyplace I have ever visited. Common to see 3 or 4 at a time along the entire strip.

Most of them are tourists tours trying to get a drone’s view themselves. If you want aerial footage of Vegas proper then booking a helicopter ride is your best bet.

It you travel outside the city to the mountains or desert you may find some decent places to fly.
Mt. Charleston is really pretty, and the Red Rock recreation area would have some good scenery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe