Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Very best Christmas wishes

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi all my Forum friends. Can I wish you the happiest of Christmases and trust that you are having a wonderful day-we‘re just about to have a glass of bubbles and then lunch. A big thank you for your help, support and generally being fab pals over the last year-here's to more safe flying and fun and more brilliant pics/vids

Happy Holidays to all of the Spark Pilot Forum members.

The Forum is a daily present for us to open and you never know what you might get.

Something cool, maybe not.

The Spark and it's members have shared sights and journeys from around the world giving us all views that we may never see in our lifetime.

And some have remedied problems that others may have when the Spark is not behaving, or tips to help make the Spark experience better.

Thank You All for such a great present. :)

See ya'll in 2020!!

Happy Holidays to all of the Spark Pilot Forum members.

The Forum is a daily present for us to open and you never know what you might get.

Something cool, maybe not.

The Spark and it's members have shared sights and journeys from around the world giving us all views that we may never see in our lifetime.

And some have remedied problems that others may have when the Spark is not behaving, or tips to help make the Spark experience better.

Thank You All for such a great present. :)

See ya'll in 2020!!
Well said. Have just been sent a pic (copy attached) of our best friend’s Grandson proudly flying his Christmas 2019 Spark today after a little help from yours truly. Good to see the younger generation is adopting our fab hobby.
05AB1A1B-DA5A-4992-8A08-C6E738AA1187.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all.
Loving it out here in Las Vegas.
About to get the Mavic Air to reprise the attempted Litchi mission last year here.
Heavy modified though.
I found another way to perform the reveal I am looking for.
Now if only the weather would cooperate.
Heavy cloud cover with a 900ft ceiling for now.
That means the top is in a cloud.

Merry Christmas to all.
Loving it out here in Las Vegas.
About to get the Mavic Air to reprise the attempted Litchi mission last year here.
Heavy modified though.
I found another way to perform the reveal I am looking for.
Now if only the weather would cooperate.
Heavy cloud cover with a 900ft ceiling for now.
That means the top is in a cloud.

Good luck with your mission. :)

Good luck with your mission. :)

Success!
A little altered but success.
Glad I didn't have to climb this year...kinda cold and windy out.
Auto on the way up and a tad on the way down.
Looked like it lost a lot of altitude so I took over, aid a tour of my crest that I climbed and continued down.
I also showcased some insurance fraud over 60 years ago :D
I'll get some editing done and look for it in the MA pilots section.

Merry Christmas to all.
Loving it out here in Las Vegas. About to get the Mavic Air to reprise the attempted Litchi mission last year here. Heavy modified though. I found another way to perform the reveal I am looking for. Now if only the weather would cooperate. Heavy cloud cover with a 900ft ceiling for now. That means the top is in a cloud.
So, you are going to clear that gap at the top this year? Good for you! I hope that mission goes perfectly for you this time. Just mark that area as a "NO Climbing Zone" in Litchi! ;)

Reactions: Haggi and pmshop
I hope that everyone's Christmas was just perfect this year and a Happy New Year to all as well. My Spark is all tuned up and ready to fly. I hope to have something to show for it sometime real soon.

So, you are going to clear that gap at the top this year? Good for you! I hope that mission goes perfectly for you this time. Just mark that area as a "NO Climbing Zone" in Litchi! ;)

Just posted the 2 counts of insurance fraud I discovered last year on my hike.
About to post the PASS video on Mavic side since I used the MA to video.

Reactions: Haggi and Spark 317
Just posted the 2 counts of insurance fraud I discovered last year on my hike.
About to post the PASS video on Mavic side since I used the MA to video.
I didn't even look to see which AC you used. I assumed it was the MM. I stand corrected. It was a magnificent feat nonetheless. I am glad you were successful this time and did not have to mount a search and rescue.

The fraud picture is cool. Those cars have blended in well with the landscape over the years. Good catch!

Reactions: Haggi and pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502