Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video quality

Rachael

Join
Feb 20, 2018
My video quality hasn't been that good, it looks a little fuzzy/glitchy but when I see other peoples spark videos it looks so clear. So I'm wondering if there's a setting I'm missing. I live in Alaska so it's a little dark in the winter so maybe that's it?

Reactions: chagspark
Do you watch your video from the phone or direct from the sd-card? Because there is much different between both. So you better transfer your footage from the sd-card to a PC and enjoy them with better quality.

Reactions: chagspark
I have to wait for my Spark, because after a crash, two arm's are broken. I sent to DJI and so i have to wait for another drone. Shame ...
I broke an arm on my first one, I just take it to best buy and they give me a new one

I broke an arm on my first one, I just take it to best buy and they give me a new one
The "official" BestBuy return period is 14 days with a 15% restocking fee and does not cover any manner of flight damage. You, my friend, got a favor. I'm not saying don't ask for it, just telling you what I've learned (I returned an opened but unflown Spark and they first wanted to charge me the restocking fee but a Manager worked it out). Caveat Emptor.

I was surprised by the difference between using the video direct from my phone, and when I started using a card. It’s like night and day.
Get your drone back, get a good quality, high speed card in it, and I think you’ll be amazed at the quality for such a small unit.

Now if I could figure out how to get the video on iPad for editing I'll be good to go. I've given up on editing video on my Chromebook. I do a bunch of work with Google but I'll still say... that **** just doesn't work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe