Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Views from Bristol Downs at their best.

That is so helpful thank you. What rigmarole but I guess it’s important. Frankly a bit of an incentive to choose not to fly in a NFZ which is probably why it’s there in the first place-hey ho! Will save your clear instructions for another day. I too retired at 58. Good fun eh.

@Northwood Mediaworks Hang on, I think you're getting confused. It's my 360 pano and I put it on Klapty.

@twickers14 Yes you are welcome to have it. I have spent a lot of time looking at ways of sharing 360 panos and/or making VR tours, including Momento360, Panoraven, Roundme, Roundaa, Orbix360, Theasys and Kuula. They all reduce the quality whereas Klapty seems to support the original resolution and provides free hosting. It doesn't provide a download option. I'd be happy to put the original on Dropbox for you (it is 20MB and 20k pixels wide). Let me know in a conversation. For local viewing of 360 panos on a Windows PC, I have found the best app is the free VideoPanoramas Player. Best resolution and good controls for zoom, little planet, autorotate etc. Videopanoramas Player | VideoPanoramas spherical 360 camera
Yes, you are absolutely correct, I did not read all the messages carefully, I had posted some 360s in another topic and thought that is what Twickers was referring to. Sorry about that! My inner narcissist is leaking out! Ha! Uggh! Anyway, your pano is very good.... these shots are really amazing, and for me, uploading one is much easier with our weak internet than any of the 4k videos I tend to upload when I can get somewhere with the speedy networks.

Reactions: twickers14
Yes, you are absolutely correct, I did not read all the messages carefully, I had posted some 360s in another topic and thought that is what Twickers was referring to. Sorry about that! My inner narcissist is leaking out! Ha! Uggh! Anyway, your pano is very good.... these shots are really amazing, and for me, uploading one is much easier with our weak internet than any of the 4k videos I tend to upload when I can get somewhere with the speedy networks.
I have responded separately as you know. M

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe