Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Visiting Dad

Thanks. Many people don’t get the soundtrack. My son included. But 53 years is a long time to be unconnected. Off frequency and time advancing. I was 11 when he drowned in the ocean saving another.

Reactions: pmshop
Nice video, dear Bruce. And soundtrack too. I've lost my two parents too, and I understand the feeling. I understand also, how proud you are, being son of a real hero.

I think it is the first drone video over a cemetery, I personally watched.

With much respect, aiming our sense of humour, i thought for a moment, that drone haters will come whining that flying over a cemetery is reckless, it is a place where numerous souls fly low, and a collision with a soul would be catastrophic. [emoji317]

I got the soundtrack right off and I too think it was brilliant. I was waiting to hear "The party you are trying to reach is not available at this time" though. :rolleyes:;)

Your father made the supreme sacrifice and is indeed a hero! God bless him and your family.

I got the soundtrack right off and I too think it was brilliant. I was waiting to hear "The party you are trying to reach is not available at this time" though. :rolleyes:;)

Your father made the supreme sacrifice and is indeed a hero! God bless him and your family.
Thank you!

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar