Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Vivaan's Day Out

VERY nice, nilanjan. You can't lose with a kid that cute, from the boots to the helmet. I really enjoyed the variety of viewpoints, the scenery, the variation of properly executed effects and being able to participate in the biking excursion. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: nilanjan118
VERY nice, nilanjan. You can't lose with a kid that cute, from the boots to the helmet. I really enjoyed the variety of viewpoints, the scenery, the variation of properly executed effects and being able to participate in the biking excursion. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much for your encouraging words. He is my friend's kid. A very smart one for his age. We were surprised as to how easily he understood and enacted the scenes exactly as we explained. I tried to make a person the subject this time instead of the location as we usually see in the case of drone photography. I realized at the time of shooting that features like Rocket and ActiveTrack (which the Mavic Mini users will badly miss) are essential for such kind of videos as they help to track the subject with minimal effort.

Cute, obviously extrovert n talendet kid. Nice idea to choose a person instead a object. I likw the editing including music ! Thanks.

Reactions: nilanjan118
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments and reactions. It feels great when your work is appreciated like this. :D
Good do see the little one winning hearts as well. He is a bit too young to read. So I will pass on the comments to his parents instead. Cheers!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme