Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Walkabout

droffarc

Join
Sep 13, 2018
AUSTRALIAN
a journey (originally on foot) undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner.
Throw him away foot.

Went on a short walk around taking my spark, pocket2, and mini2 to get a breath of fresh air and get in touch with nature.
The pocket2 did most of the work (poor little bugger) while the spark followed (keeping me on a leash) and the mini2 went up for a (veiled) view of the surrounds.
Of course there was more footage (pun intended) but time will tell (I'm told) if it gets to air at all.
At the end of this clip I encountered a small building in the middle of nowhere - I was about to take a peek inside when, with shock I realised - and I borrow from Dave Bowman in Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001 A space odessey - "My God! It's full of" bees!
Hope you enjoy

Good editing. Lovely place for a hike . 👍
But I would have loved to see the building full of bees !! :D

Last edited:
AUSTRALIAN
a journey (originally on foot) undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner.
Throw him away foot.

Went on a short walk around taking my spark, pocket2, and mini2 to get a breath of fresh air and get in touch with nature.
The pocket2 did most of the work (poor little bugger) while the spark followed (keeping me on a leash) and the mini2 went up for a (veiled) view of the surrounds.
Of course there was more footage (pun intended) but time will tell (I'm told) if it gets to air at all.
At the end of this clip I encountered a small building in the middle of nowhere - I was about to take a peek inside when, with shock I realised - and I borrow from Dave Bowman in Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001 A space odessey - "My God! It's full of" bees!
Hope you enjoy

cheers! thanks for sharing...

Reactions: droffarc
I didn't, just turned tail and made like a bee on beesnis. Dont need no stinkin' stings!
Good editing. Lovely place for a hike . 👍
But I would have loved to see the building full of bees !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef