Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Warm, Sunny and Calm in February?

Tentoes

Join
Jun 5, 2019
Loc
Oklahoma USA

I got Phoebe the Spark out about 2000 ft (610 meters) without loosing contact. I think that's about a record.

Was 59 (15C) degrees and calm. Glad I had thought to charge the batteries. I have some more footage from that outing, but this low ridge made such a peaceful pass.

I'm interested in seeing the 2,000 foot flight...

The shot started out 2000 ft away and finished in time to fly down to me before the battery was out. I thought the flying back shot was more interesting video than the flying out. Want the whole flight?

Nice job Tentoes. Reminded me of an opening scene for a movie. Any glitches with the video feed at 2,000 feet and were you on 5.8GHz or 2.4?

What a great spot to fly. Not a tree, post, electrical line or person in sight. Thanks for sharing tentoes.

I like going out there, but it's hard to capture the grandeur of these 6 mile wide valleys with a camera.

Sounds like a great spot for some various pano shots!

They all come out rather flat looking. Sky, ground. You loose a lot. Here, I found a low rise with the sun hitting from the side so there were shadows and it was small enough to cover with my spark's range.

I envy the guys who do things like orbit a mountaintop. I can orbit that tree.

Reactions: Spark 317
I envy those who have mountains and interesting terrain also! It's pretty boring here too and the whole summer has been stinking hot and windy. Sparky is not doing a lot at all.

I envy those who have mountains and interesting terrain also! It's pretty boring here too and the whole summer has been stinking hot and windy. Sparky is not doing a lot at all.

We've had a couple beautiful warm sunny weekends... with 25MPH wind. During the week it rains, so the ground is squishy for bare feet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh