Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Waving to all of you from Belgium/EU

JMR

Join
Jun 8, 2017
Loc
eu
Hallo, looking forward to the Spark who supposed to help me creating short hobby video reportages where the P4 is not so likely, but also pure for the fun of controlling this small beauty.
By "waving" i mean the V move you do to controle the Spark...;)

JM

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

So in Europe, what do you expect the range/altitude using a controller to be at?

Hallo, looking forward to the Spark who supposed to help me creating short hobby video reportages where the P4 is not so likely, but also pure for the fun of controlling this small beauty.
By "waving" i mean the V move you do to controle the Spark...;)

JM

Welcome here !

Belge Francophone ? Je suis Français exilé aux US :D

Reactions: JMR
Welcome to the forum, @JMR. Enjoy the Spark! :)

Welcome here !

Belge Francophone ? Je suis Français exilé aux US :D
Salut la France, je suis un Belge bilingue, cuistot à la cote tout près de La Panne:p

So in Europe, what do you expect the range/altitude using a controller to be at?
I surely hope they don't take Belgium references, altitudes recreatif- 10m in own garden, klasse 2- 45 m, klasse 1- 90 m, all VLOS.

Last edited:
I´l hope there will be a hack or app that will override the CE and go FCC in EU. I don´t need to go 1-2 km but it would nice to have some range more than 200-300 meters. Nice to se soon se some range test in CE and controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme