Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to SparkPilots - Tell us about yourself!

Great to hear! I ordered mine a couple hours after the launch. Still got into the first batch of them shipping june 15 - hopefully. I think it'll be a fun little toy to take on family vacations this summer since I wouldn't bring a p4 on those...

C.

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
I'm 44. Pre ordered a spark with the fly more package. Also fly phantom p3p. I've been in the flying rc hobby for 8 yrs now. I also fly cp helis.

@clackey - Thank you for everything you and your team has committed to ensuring such enriching online drone communities. We have enjoyed supporting all of these forums over the years and hears to yet another successful forum! (don't we all wish it was .com though) :rolleyes:

@clackey - Thank you for everything you and your team has committed to ensuring such enriching online drone communities. We have enjoyed supporting all of these forums over the years and hears to yet another successful forum! (don't we all wish it was .com though) :rolleyes:
Thank you for your support as well! I suspect we'll be able to pick up the .com eventually...

Great to hear! I ordered mine a couple hours after the launch. Still got into the first batch of them shipping june 15 - hopefully. I think it'll be a fun little toy to take on family vacations this summer since I wouldn't bring a p4 on those...

C.

Any idea how many will be in the first batch?

Drone FPV hobbyist and licensed FAA remote pilot. I ordered one because of the tech that is on the Spark. I have four 3DR Solo's I purchased on clearance for $299 each and was waiting for the Mavic to come down in price but when they released the Spark I jumped in. Still expensive in my opinion but with all the technology it has I am willing to be an early adopter. Will be a great addition to my fleet of 3DR Solo's

Thanks for creating the site as I have found the Phantom site, Mavic site always helpful and look forward to this site as well. Ordered a red fly more during as soon as it was available. I enjoy seeing so much tech in such a little package. It seems like so many people wanted so much more such as longer distance, 4k and longer flight time. And they still wanted it all at a cheap price. There is a lot in such a small package and I feel it warrants the price.

Retired Wildlife Officer 30 years, then retired American Airlines agent 10 years. Life spent in the outdoors and love fishing. Plan to film some short videos and take photos of fishing adventures.

Had Mavic Pro for short time and sold it. Believe Spark will be better for launching from a fishing boat. Thanks for organizing this Sparks Forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    822.3 KB · Views: 10
Ugh...yet another forum I had to join. Be nice if we could keep them all in 1 spot like the Phantom Forums

Got to fly something more than that car. C7-R #483, yes i love it more than the three Mavics. Hope the Spark will be what I need. Shame about the NON folding arms. Anyone seen that zero robotics Dobby?

I ordered my yellow fly more the first day. Normally I order from DJI direct but decided to order from Amazon this time. No tax and 5% off with Amazon card - not bad.

Anyway, I'll be in Alaska until July 10 and I hope I have a new Spark waiting when I return. I'm mostly flying the Mavic these days but also the P4. P3P and all my P2s have been retired.

Reactions: andrew reeves
I ordered my yellow fly more the first day. Normally I order from DJI direct but decided to order from Amazon this time. No tax and 5% off with Amazon card - not bad.

Anyway, I'll be in Alaska until July 10 and I hope I have a new Spark waiting when I return. I'm mostly flying the Mavic these days but also the P4. P3P and all my P2s have been retired.
Great idea, that Amazon, I forgot about the tax and the card, have both. I'm also Prime, does that mean I get it in two days? lol. I should cancel DJI, huh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme