Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wetlands Park

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hi mates,
Here's my Spark video of a wetland reserve in the northern part of Singapore, taken in pre-Covid days. It's very popular for bird watchers, as it's a haven for many migratory birds. We were lucky to have received permission from the park authorities..
Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy it..

Cheers, stay and fly safe!
Ranjit [emoji3][emoji120]

Loved it Ranjit. Smooth flying, smooth editing and relaxing music set the mood. Really interesting looking structures and I love the shot across the water at the city at 3:40 mark. Really nice video, thank you my friend. Stay well.

Reactions: Rwarrior
Hi mates,
Here's my Spark video of a wetland reserve in the northern part of Singapore, taken in pre-Covid days. It's very popular for bird watchers, as it's a haven for many migratory birds. We were lucky to have received permission from the park authorities..
Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy it..

Cheers, stay and fly safe!
Ranjit [emoji3][emoji120]

nice stuff!

Reactions: Rwarrior
Loved it Ranjit. Smooth flying, smooth editing and relaxing music set the mood. Really interesting looking structures and I love the shot across the water at the city at 3:40 mark. Really nice video, thank you my friend. Stay well.
Thanks Joe, glad you enjoyed it.. [emoji120]
Spark was just the right drone in this location, not so big to disturb the other folks in the park, as well as the all important birds.. [emoji23]
Take care buddy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef