Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What is the advantage if any of OTG cable

I find the video transmission to my device a lot better no glitches or freezing etc
Nightmare when you get that broken video feed and screen goes black and white leaving you guessing where your drone is

I find the video transmission to my device a lot better no glitches or freezing etc
Nightmare when you get that broken video feed and screen goes black and white leaving you guessing where your drone is
I tried it once but all my readings were gone. EX: no display of height, distance... is that normal?

I tried it once but all my readings were gone. EX: no display of height, distance... is that normal?

It was for Android but since the last Go4 update, it may work now with some devices.

Give it another try.

Precisely, its give me more confidence my flight will go smoothly.

Reactions: Leskent
The other advantage I find using OTG is that without, I found that sometimes trying to get everything connected and linked properly and by the time I got in the air my battery level was already as low as 90%. With OTG once the Spark and RC are linked, I plug in the OTG to RC and I'm in the air in a matter of seconds with basically full battery. And with the limited flight time of the Spark, every few seconds you can save in the initial launch process is important.

There is a big downside about the Phone being wired to the RC. They must be one peace only.

Often I ride my bike with phone on one holder and control on another, on opposite sides of handlebar. No wires messing around.

With my Mavic air I have not that option, since it’s controller does not beam a WiFi signal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis