Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What other hobby have you picked up while in quarantine?

Reactions: hiflyer
I'm into wildlife photography we have a few bears, deer, and **** coyotes once in awhile not often a lone wolf coming in our yard.

I do online fitness classes, 1 or 2 every day. Some are live from my usual (now closed) studio here in Seattle. Others are instructors using FB, Zoom, Instagram streaming from their own homes and apartments. I have one teacher I follow in NYC. I'm finishing my college essay without even having to use https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/apstudynotеs/. I am in a city apartment too but with a fairly spacious patio so I can breathe fresh air. Besides that reading books, watching TV, playing with the cat I just sleep well:)

Last edited:
Ukulele, I have played guitar all my life and about a year ago I bought and started playing ukulele. Fun to learn a new instrument and you just can't help smiling when you're playing a uke. Any other players out there?

I had a neighbor next door that played a mandolin for a blue grass band.

It was soothing to him practice picking while I did some yardwork.

I wish I had the talent to play an instrument.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
I wish I had the talent to play an instrument.
Dragon fly Joe will tell you the same thing.. watch a you tube video or two and buy a ukulele...Ukulele Mike will do..(now sadly deceased) He's got everything from the basics to the Beatles and the Stones Danger warning though..you might end up with more than one ukulele :)

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
hiflyer is spot on Spark317 and sounds like he has been there. My guitar back ground certainly made it easier on my fingers but the ukulele is not a hard instrument to learn and you can play simple songs almost immediately.

The fact that you warned Spark 317 that he might end up with more than one makes me think you are familiar with the instrument hiflyer. Are you or have you been a player?

Well, to answer the "off-topic" topic, I did log a few hours
on my indoor hobby, Flight Simulator.
A virtual way to look at the ground, from up in the air...

Attachments

• Flightsim.jpg
    Flightsim.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
I'm not much on the Guitar as hard as I try but I love fooling around with both and you're right the Ukulele is a lot of fun. I have a concert and a soprano always handy :)
Glad to hear hiflier. I took it up to keep the old brain active and learn something new. Now, I can't find enough time to spend with it. I also have a soprano and a concert but a tenor is in the future. It is just so much fun. ☺️

We did all sorts of things in quarantine! For me, it was a great time for new hobbies. I read four new books during this time watched several new shows and movies. And together with my husband, we started cooking a lot at home and trying different recipes. We bought an Xbox and played a lot and also painted our first picture. We had wanted to do this for a long time, but since neither of us could paint, we ordered a painting from Buy Paint by Numbers Online - Painting by Numbers Shop - Free Shipping. We painted it for a few days, and it was an inspiring experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit