Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

when my spark goes out of range HELP!!!

cruzroy

Join
Aug 18, 2017
every time my spark goes out of range, it does not return home,it just sits and hovers, luckily i walk toward the direction and it relinks so i can manually hit return home button

all settings are correct, anyone have this problem

every time my spark goes out of range, it does not return home,it just sits and hovers, luckily i walk toward the direction and it relinks so i can manually hit return home button

How far "out of range" is it?

What messages appear on your device?

Sounds like your RTH is set to "hover at current altitude"

Try hitting the drone icon, go to the RTH. Setting and set it to return to the "take off" RTH

Let us know if that works

In addition, here is an excellent resource. Follow the link:

How far "out of range" is it?

What messages appear on your device?
truth i was in high tree cover, and i was 1000 ft away, it lost camera signal i quess, so i fiddle with the sticks, knowing i was going north, so i pulled stick down in hopes it would come back, i pushed the RTH button and it just kept beeping.....it would not tell spark it was time to go home
i have other DJI drones....(hence the divorce....LOL) and in setting there is a menu for "when lose signal"""return home"" but i dont see it as a SPARK option......

Sounds like your RTH is set to "hover at current altitude"

Try hitting the drone icon, go to the RTH. Setting and set it to return to the "take off" RTH

Let us know if that works
it dont have this fucntion, my other drones have it, but not my spark........unless im looking in the wrong place

i got it to come home buy walking closer to the way i flew out, and had to stop caz of ice, and i just happen to see 2 guys ice fishing looking up........and behold there was the spark,,,,,i thought it was gone

Read The Flight Manual ;).

Reactions: NyJosh
wow i should have thought of that guys.........................................thanks...........................REALLY!!!!! wow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf