Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wher did you buy your Spark?

on fasttech, they have free shipping and with good deals, even cheaper than amazon! I'm planning to buy the accessories there too:p

Direct from DJI with the free 1 hour training from enjoy too. The training was fun they brought a fully charged battery to play with and got me up and running and testing out quick shot modes.

Ordered spark fly more pkg. from Drone World this week. Tracking says UPS is delivering Monday.

Wanted Lava Red Fly More Combo, but broke down and order the Alpine White that was only available Combo from B&H Photo in NYC. Shipped same day....unknown if will arrive today (Saturday) or Monday. Next I ordered red decals from Decal Girl to wrap the Spark and two batteries.

Got my Lave Red fly more combo Tuesday from Advexure. 3 flights and 21,000 ft later all is good.

Reactions: Advexure
Direct from DJI with the free 1 hour training from enjoy too. The training was fun they brought a fully charged battery to play with and got me up and running and testing out quick shot modes.

I wondered how that service would be...=).

I bought mine off ebay. The guy didn't own it for long, flew it twice so still brand new. I just received it today and he just informed me that he had purchased DJI Care Refresh on it which is covered until 7/2018. I hope thats transferable to me. For what I paid for it + DJI Care Refresh (if I'm entitled).....I'm stoked!!!

Between my Mavic and Spark....I think I'm set for awhile.

I had ordered my green DJI spark fly more combo directly from Amazon and it was being supplied by Amazon. I purchased it on May 30th they told me that it wouldn't be delivered till July 7th through August 2nd. I grew impatient the other day and was looking around Amazon and seen a third-party seller had them in stock and had two day shipping with Prime Membership so I cancelled my original order and repurchased it through this third-party seller. The listing said that he would also throw in a 16gb SD card. I received it today and just got done with my maiden flight, it is an amazing piece of machinery. When I opened the box instead of getting a 16GB SD card I got a 32 GB SD card and I wasn't charged any tax through the 3rd party seller so the final price was $699. The first one that I ordered through Amazon themselves they're going to charge me $71 in tax, I guess withbmy savings I'll get a third battery[emoji367][emoji16]

Sounds like I'm in the minority - I bought a fly-less Spark from Best Buy last Saturday. It was an easy decision. I had thought a Spark would be neat, but about an hour after I crashed my Mavic and broke the gimbal cable I decided I couldn't exist without a high tech drone for very long. We immediately left for the nearest Best buy with one in stock and got there an hour later. Put it on the charger in the car and ate supper, near Best Buy, then went home and got everything set up and ready for the next day. It's a really neat drone but I also can't wait for the Mavic to come back. It's a REALLY REALLY neat drone :)

Just ordered a couple of days ago my second - a flymore lava red set, Tuesday and got it Thursday. Mine have all come from Advexure

Got my Lave Red fly more combo Tuesday from Advexure. 3 flights and 21,000 ft later all is good.

Hope you are enjoying it! Safe flying, and see you around. ;)

Just ordered a couple of days ago my second - a flymore lava red set, Tuesday and got it Thursday. Mine have all come from Advexure

It's always great to work with you, David. Enjoy that new Red Sparky. Safe flying and happy landings! :D

Got the Fly more combo from DJI directly. Bought through eBay. Took 6 days to get to me and I was flying within the hour. My 1st DJI product. I love it!!!

I ordered my dji spark Red Fly more combo from www.algadgets.com/ in dubai - UAE .I even was surprised for so fast delivery. Spark really impressed me. algadgets giving very good services and supporting all the time if i needed any help for my spark.

I had a $200 gift card from Newegg burning a hole in my account, and they had a reasonable price on the Fly More package. It was actually fulfilled directly by DJI, though. I had it within 3 days of placing the order.

1st Spark fly more combo from Amazon certified refurbished. Lost in a tragic accident many months later.

2nd replacement Spark with battery, no remote from Kohles on a Black Friday/cyber Monday deal for $299 with $90 Kohles Cash back which used to buy Christmas gifts (so new Spark cost $209).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov