Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wher did you buy your Spark?

Ordered online at the DJI.com web site.

Ordered mine right from DJI.com.

Ordered mine from DJI. Had I known about Advexure & their same day shipping I would have went with them. Looks like mine isn't shipping until the end of the month.

Reactions: Advexure
I ordered my Red Flymore from DJI on 5 June. I'm now starting to get impatient and might just order a white fly less and cancel my DJI order. I wish Advexure had FlyMore's in stock.

I ordered my Red Flymore from DJI on 5 June. I'm now starting to get impatient and might just order a white fly less and cancel my DJI order. I wish Advexure had FlyMore's in stock.

I was just about to ask about the Flymore. If Advexure had them in stock, I'd cancel the Amazon order and re-order from them.

They might have FlyMore in stock, give them a call: (855) 625-2055 [email protected], it would not hurt to say "Sandy sent me"
Email sent since it's late in the day. Thanks for the info, maybe I'll get lucky. The latest from Amazon is shipped between 7/7 and 8/2/2017 - I'd really love to have it quicker.

I was just about to ask about the Flymore. If Advexure had them in stock, I'd cancel the Amazon order and re-order from them.

Unfortunately no Combos in stock. Most likely about a 6-10 day backorder for new Combo orders.

Regular White units are in stock along with batteries and extra propellers.

You'll find everything here:

Spark - White Version In Stock
Spark Batteries - In Stock
Spark Propellers - In Stock

Any questions just give us a shout! ;)

looked around at apple and best buy, neither were carrying, rushed to the local micro center minutes before they closed and grabbed one of 2 left. i love the convenience of shopping on line but if i have the opportunity ill buy local. im a sucker for instant gratification

Reactions: mapwd1702
I just ordered the Alpine White from Advexure and will get it Tuesday. WOW is all I can say to the support from Advexure.

I recommend Advexure.com as they have it in stock now and are great people to deal with.

Thank you folks for the support. Safe flying! ;)

I wish Advexure had FlyMore's in stock.

Fly Mores (White) are back in limited stock for the time being...

DJI Spark Fly More Combo Drone | Advexure - DJI Authorized Dealer

Got mine a few days ago. I've ran through 8 batteries so far and made a couple of videos so far. I crashed once already (all my fault) but there wasn't any damage. I ran into a tree branch and it fell 8 feet. So far I'm pretty impressed.

Got mine a few days ago. I've ran through 8 batteries so far and made a couple of videos so far. I crashed once already (all my fault) but there wasn't any damage. I ran into a tree branch and it fell 8 feet. So far I'm pretty impressed.

Glad you are enjoying it. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you crash? Maybe something can be shared to ensure other pilots don't make the same mistake :)

DJI Store in Colorado...

As soon as Spark was released, it was difficult to find this drone in stock. I ordered mine from www.aeromotus.com They shipped the drone rapidly. I even was surprised for so fast delivery. Spark really impressed me. This is my first DJI drone and I can't understand how so small drone can have such a great number of features! The only aspect I don't like is the flight time - around 15 minutes. I hope two additional batteries will help me prolong its life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov