Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where did the sun go? A farm pano with heavy clouds

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So, the rain stopped enough to get up for a couple of flights on Sunday... but the sun never could burn through this wig of gloom we've been wearing for a couple of weeks now.

I have this pano, and a video to follow, more of the colors are popping now in the forest... for now, this filtered pano is my offering!

DullDayPano2.jpg

A lot more colors I see this time. Nice views!
Ya, I have a few more weeks hopefully before they are all down... and in that time perhaps this cloud curse will move on too... Thanks, video is ready, but no bandwidth here to upload it... and I would be back to the city except I have the flu and am not heading down until tomorrow.

If the sun would only come out for a few hours lol Nice captures.

Indeed, all of eastern Canada seems to be in this soggy mess.... rained all morning here, finally stopped - hard to get enthused about the outdoors at all.

What setting did you use to get the sky and ground to have such great color? I to have a spark

The still shot was in manual mode, with the white balance set to cloudy. The Panorama was processed first in ICE, then I used Windows 10 image editor to filter it. Actually the colors are so muted, I really miss the sun! Dang weather!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena