Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where has everybody gone.....

Gduk

Join
Aug 27, 2019
Why do I get the feeling there is about 9 members left.......hmm, maybe they have all one by one caught mavic mini itis..

Reactions: ndaru
I'm still here, still have my Spark, and now a Mavic Air 2. Its bound to happen though, as technology moves forward, those who were lucky enough to be able to upgrade will move on. Good opportunity for other to "star" with their Sparks!

16,506 members have signed up from around the planet since the site has been up and I smile and think that we all have something in common, the lovely little Spark.

There are people purchasing a Spark for the first time and learning to enjoy it as it does offer a lot for a drone that's three years old and is an affordable drone compared to it's bigger brothers in the DJI fleet.

I wanted the original Mavic at the time, but the Spark was in the right price range to "lose" and purchase another one if I lost the aircraft for some reason.

This site is full of Spark experiences and information to help the new pilots with the hobby / business.

Use the search engine of the site and review the history of the Spark if you have problems or a question.

I have no where else to go until I upgrade my aircraft so I'll be hanging around til the owner pulls the plug. ?

Last edited:
And why are we (who has not upgraded yet) still attached to our beloved Spark?
Well, its a legend. Even amongst other DJI drones!

This is from a mod in the official forum:
Screenshot_20200627-102800_Samsung Internet.jpg

I trust "her" 100%...
I know "her" strengths and weaknesses...

I always end my flights with some free flying sport mode action, and it's still giving me the thrill..

I always end my flights with some free flying sport mode action, and it's still giving me the thrill..

I love the "whoa whoa" sound the Spark makes in Sport Mode when braking.

Just like a horse.

Giddy up little dude. ?

I’m still here also i’v had my spark for a while now and upgraded to the mavic pro 2 and now have the the Mavic Pro 2 and the zoom and the phantom 4pro v2.0 and gave my girlfriend the spark and she enjoys it a lot .iv never had any problems with the spark so i’v never had to reply on this forum.i just repurchased the care refresh and thinking about selling it. It has 5 batteries,2 portable chargers and a hard case It’s like new

Great topic to raise. I’m amazed too but massively delighted that there still seem to be people acquiring the craft and contributing. Some of the ”old timers”, I’m just old not a long in the tooth Forumer, are still with us and giving us their fantastic advice and help. Long may it last but I do totally get that time moves on, as does the dji range, and the sooner I can get my hands on an Air 2 the better. It is heartening that many of those who have got the A2 are still with us here (see above). All this said I love my Spark and will continue to fly it whenever I can which is not very often in our temperate climate here...it’s pouring as I type!

I love my spark, I dont know why people say that she is old, it is like getting an Iphone X in 2020,a lot of people do this. She is still great compared to the newest drones, maybe the camera and the battery on other drones are more advanced, but spark still has all of the core features of every dji drones(that the mini doesnt have),like every dji drone is very reliable(when spark first came out, people that buoght it didnt trust her to go maybe on a castle or extreme adventuring, people thought that only the Mavic was capable of this and cassified the spark as a simple selfie drone). Maybe one day I will upgrade to the A2 but the spark still gives me everithing I need, I just wanted maybe a better battery(I would like some brands like PGYTech to make a buffer battery)

besides my 2 sparks, i bought a macic pro. Due to the most stupid decision in life i made last monday, doing poi in active track
too low and too less place, my mp crashed in a tree, fell to the ground. Gimbal broken. So it is in repair. Same happened once with my spark twice without any issue.Following dji repair centre i may expect a bill between 200 and 300 €. If it had been a hasselblad, i should be ruined. Anyway he began to talk about rapairs of mm. Their arms are very breakable. especially front right. Gimbal is also very fragile. the screws of the props miniscule.
and even now he said there is still a high demand for used sparks. As I ever stated before, a spark is allmost a collectors item.
about the forum: spark forum is all about spark and very clear .
mavic forum is the tower of babylon, ma, mm, mp, mpp, mp2, mp2 zoom , djigo4, dji fly .

I think it’s inevitable that forum membership will drop as more and more Spark users upgrade to newer drones. With the Mavic forum, the line continues as newer models are released and many users there just update to a newer model. The same thing is happening on the phantom forum as DJI only has one phantom left in production.

With that being said, I love my Spark. Even today the value and features for the price are unmatched by any other DJI drone.

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme