Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Willamette Falls, Oregon

Cool vid. I drove through Willamette Falls many times on my way to California back in the day (I live in the Midwest now).

Anyways, I also own a P3A. It’s a great drone. As much as I love it, I have to say that I’ve definitely been flying my Spark much more these days. Heading back out to WA state next week, and will definitely be packing the Spark this time.

Reactions: shegeek72
Thats a great video. A few questions, as you were using the P3A, what was your original resolution on that flight? What struck me (and unless this is down to post processing) was that the Spark's optics and stability are pretty damned good in comparison, based on what I am seeing in your video. I would even say that the spark's stablitiy in the air might be superior. We know about the gimbal, P3 still wins! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: shegeek72 and RPL
Great video of a landmark I’ve passed many times. (I grew up in Mount Angel - now live in New Jersey) Thanks for the memories!

Reactions: shegeek72
Thats a great video. A few questions, as you were using the P3A, what was your original resolution on that flight? What struck me (and unless this is down to post processing) was that the Spark's optics and stability are pretty damned good in comparison, based on what I am seeing in your video. I would even say that the spark's stablitiy in the air might be superior. We know about the gimbal, P3 still wins! Thanks for sharing.

1920 x 1080, 60fps. I'm also impressed with the Spark's camera.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis