Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

YOKOHAMA | Teaser

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
We made a day trip to Yokohama earlier this month and I tried to put together a music video style teaser of our trip to share with friends. I must admit there is very little from the Spark in this video (may be you can try guessing which portions are shot with the Spark) but the reason I wanted to share it in this forum is that when I bought the Spark a year ago, I had zero experience with video editing. Shooting videos with the Spark and seeing the awesome videos made by fellow Spark pilots made me realize that video editing is an art I need to learn soon. So I started watching a lot of YouTube tutorials and the great content shared in forums like these helped me a lot in this journey. I am hopeful that getting your feedback as always will help me to further improve and may be it will also inspire a few people who have just started out on this journey.

You’ve got the hang of that pretty well. Really interesting shortie. Have been dying to ask whether you are a rugby fan. Our boys will be battling it out with South Africa on Saturday. Come on England. My name may have led you to think I have an interest in rugby!!

Reactions: nilanjan118
Your learning time paid off nilanjan118, beautiful camera and post work. Thank you.

Thanks you. Glad you enjoyed.

Well done, sir. A well thought out mix of fps variations. What editing software do you use?

Thanks a lot. I use Wondershare Filmora.

Very nice, and someone has love in their eyes! ;):cool:

You are a natural editor!

Wow! Thanks. So you could see what's behind those "blue eyes"? ?

You’ve got the hang of that pretty well. Really interesting shortie. Have been dying to ask whether you are a rugby fan. Our boys will be battling it out with South Africa on Saturday. Come on England. My name may have led you to think I have an interest in rugby!!

Thanks a lot. I am afraid I am not into rugby at all. But all the best for the final. Looks like England wants to win more than one world cup this year. Do you follow cricket as well?

Thanks you. Glad you enjoyed.

Thanks a lot. I use Wondershare Filmora.

Wow! Thanks. So you could see what's behind those "blue eyes"? ?

Thanks a lot. I am afraid I am not into rugby at all. But all the best for the final. Looks like England wants to win more than one world cup this year. Do you follow cricket as well?
Yes I do. We were very happy with that result.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme