Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Your purchase of a DJI Spark

First drone purchase for me.

It seemed like a good price for the Fly More Combo and I have the same one since July 2017.

I wanted a Mavic, but the Spark was a better price point for me.

So far, so good. :)

Reactions: Mandruka
Price vs features and compactness. Would love to own a Mavic Pro but can't justify it.

Just like to ask everyone in this forum what their reason was for purchasing a Spark.
My reason is because of its portability and quality of the pics and video.
Love to hear yours

Thanks
the Spark is small and i can take it with me anywhere i go . the real reason i bought it was i got it at a really good price . i got it with the Fly More Combo and had only two flights on it , one on each battery , and paid under $300 from a friend , who thought it was like a MP .

The portability. So much easier to travel with especially by air. It has a lot of tech for a small and inoffensive drone. The video and photo's are acceptable and because of it's small size, seems to attract less attention from john Q nosypublic.

Just like to ask everyone in this forum what their reason was for purchasing a Spark.
My reason is because of its portability and quality of the pics and video.
Love to hear yours

Thanks
I thought it would be a good starter drone. I bought it used from the original owner who demoed it for me and then let me fly it. I was hooked! Except for the relatively short battery time, it's more than met my expectations. It will likely be my one and only drone.

When in to Best Buy to buy a Mavic and the salesman owned a Spark and showed his footage and how easy it was to travel with. So I left that day with a Spark

• Haha
Reactions: Flash and Spark 317
Started small working my way up. Had the spark for a weekend now I want the mavic pro. Drone fly's excellent..

Like Kb155...

Just landed a job in my field after years of unemployment and poverty. Got some bills paid off. Wanted something to play with during the summer as I saved up for the usual things like a home. Get settled into something that looks a little more like a normal life (me normal?) and I'll think about a Mavic 2 or Phantom or something. Hmm. Might need to replace the old Jeep first as it's only partly functional and now a little less functional than it was last week.

I started off with a toy drone, and had a fly away shortly after getting started with it. Searched for days, no luck, so a few months later, the wife rallied the family and they got me the Spark for my birthday. (best gift ever so far!) One year later and 120 flights in, I am still very happy, however, I am beginning to think ahead about something more upscale, so far, the MP or MP2 Zoom are in my crosshairs. Time shall tell. I would like to keep the Spark too, its been good to me!

I started off with a toy drone, and had a fly away shortly after getting started with it. Searched for days, no luck, so a few months later, the wife rallied the family and they got me the Spark for my birthday. (best gift ever so far!) One year later and 120 flights in, I am still very happy, however, I am beginning to think ahead about something more upscale, so far, the MP or MP2 Zoom are in my crosshairs. Time shall tell. I would like to keep the Spark too, its been good to me!

There's always room for a spark in your kit. Perhaps to help find the mavic
71.gif

When in to Best Buy to buy a Mavic and the salesman owned a Spark and showed his footage and how easy it was to travel with. So I left that day with a Spark

hehe

I bought a foam filled case from Harbor Freight intending to fit it to my "drone and camera kit," but decided I liked the shoulder bag that came with the flymore kit, so the very nice Harbor Freight case is sitting here waiting for a use.

Reactions: Mixedout
I got the best portable drones: a spark, mavic pro platinum and an Autel Evo. I use the spark in short missions and when I am at home. The Evo I use it when I am at work and the mavic pro when I am off on the weekends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar