Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1st Spark flight of 2021...

Good to see where Father Christmas went with his sack to deliver to your household. You must have very understanding neighbours as you raise your pole past their windows-so to speak!! Happy New Year to you too.

Good to see where Father Christmas went with his sack to deliver to your household. You must have very understanding neighbours as you raise your pole past their windows-so to speak!! Happy New Year to you too.
hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash
Good start to the New Year Brian. Wishing it a healthy one for all. That is the longest selfie stick I have seen, how many meters long is it?

Reactions: BrianP
Good start to the New Year Brian. Wishing it a healthy one for all. That is the longest selfie stick I have seen, how many meters long is it?
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
The pole is a 14m carbon fibre pole for fishing with a 1/4" camera adapter araldited in the top section. Once it is vertical it is great to work with!

Cheers Brian, even a GoPro at the end of a 14m pole would make it somewhat difficult to get vertical. You must have strong arms from bringing in the big fish. ?
kind words but it's just a bit of mechanics to 'foot it' against something solid, then 'walk it up' . Once vertical it can be walked, still vertical from one spot to the next, if wanted. I use Tri-Cast poles for their lightness and strength, both when pole fishing and sending my insta360 one x aloft. Wind can be an issue but then we are used to dealing with that as Spark Pilots :)

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
I fully expect one of these days to see a trailer for a new Netflix special titled "The Adventures of Brian". :)
I like the way you think RotorWash. I do believe that would be a great show format. Although, it might be hard to get a film crew in Brian's shed. It is filled from floor to roof but I would bet my last dollar he knows where everything is. ;)

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme