Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1st video ready!!

liked it. looks like a couple of beautiful locations. music is a little "goodbye summer". lots of flying, even a night time.

Very nice scenery and color. In the future, try to limit the amount of yaw in your videos. This will allow you to focus on using more fluid and cinematic shots. There are a ton of great tutorials on YouTube on how to capture cinematic movements while flying. Otherwise, this was an excellent first project. Well done.

Nice tips. I will search youtube for the yaw movement. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: RPL
That was a great video! But if you want some input I will give you some. The location is beautiful but I don't have a clue where it is as I cannot read the captions. No big deal there though. The video is a bit long and as for the music, it is a great piece but a bit sleepy for the festive location. The editing was great overall except for the sudden ending. Maybe fade the music at the end next time. Overall, you did a great job for your first video edit. Hope to see more from you! :D

Filaraki, I like your video very much.

Nice shots of beautiful Alonisos, and a very good summary of your vacation.

I like music too, even if I would prefer a more"Greek" soundtrack.

Kala na pernas!

Reactions: p4n05
Filaraki, I like your video very much.

Nice shots of beautiful Alonisos, and a very good summary of your vacation.

I like music too, even if I would prefer a more"Greek" soundtrack.

Kala na pernas!
Patrida euxaristw gia ta kala s logia. Dustixws to youtube den mas afinei na vazoume Otis tragoudi theloume.

Reactions: p4n05

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis