Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1st Video with FilmoragoGo

IMHO - I think adding a couple of shots flying along the length would have really added to this. The most interesting thing about this shape are the vertical lines. It’s not captured when you just fly over it. A real close up fly by along it would be really cool to see the lines fly by. Love Filmora. Easy editing tool.

Nice work. I looked at Flimora but ended up subscribing to Power Director 365. All i need now is for the rain to stop.

Thanks Davenwolf. Ok, I'll take a look at Power Director 365.
And wishing you sunny days ahead [emoji295]️

Content is great.
However, something went wrong...you rendered in 720p
You can not that effect on opening sequence and the suspension "waves" of the bridge oscillate with distortion in full screen.
Rendering in 1080p should kill it.

Thanks pmshop. Yeah, I did want higher resolution for YouTube, but didn't know how to select higher res. Is this in FilmoraGo's settings?

Thanks pmshop. Yeah, I did want higher resolution for YouTube, but didn't know how to select higher res. Is this in FilmoraGo's settings?

I have Filmora but no idea what FilmoraGo is...Mobile App???
Final rendering quality is in the settings.
That is where you can upscale the frames per second too for a decent "live" effect.
But the thing is, the project should detect the default settings of the clip.
Maybe the original was 720p?
Like from the mobile device cache which is in 720p?

If so, the cache is not going to work.
You will have to download the clip from the Spark's Micro SD card and then work with it.

Hi. Yes, FilmoraGo is the mobile version, and i have it on an Android 8" tablet. Source video is from the Spark SD card, and not from the video cache. As you say, the cache is really poor quality, so I do not use it for my editing.
No worries, I'll check out the settings later tonight.
Thanks so much [emoji108]

Reactions: pmshop
Hi. Yes, FilmoraGo is the mobile version, and i have it on an Android 8" tablet. Source video is from the Spark SD card, and not from the video cache. As you say, the cache is really poor quality, so I do not use it for my editing.
No worries, I'll check out the settings later tonight.
Thanks so much [emoji108]

No problem.
Look forward to your 1080p vids!

Yeah, I would never do that. :rolleyes: ;) Now would I guys? :D

Hello, I know that it's a different software, but I just noticed yesterday that iMovie render all my spark's videos in 720p....and there's no option for 1080,it's just grey in the output settings.
What am I doing wrong? It should be automatic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis