Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2 batteries. 1 works fine, the other has connection issues?

freedomsoftware

Join
Oct 29, 2017
So as the title says, I have 2 spark batteries. One works just fine no issues when I fly with it. The other isn't reliable at all. The battery that gives me issues gives me random disconnects(leading to RTH), studdering video transmission, & laggy video transmission (behind by about 3 seconds from movement). I guess I'm not sure what the issue is. I have used both an iPhone 6s, my nexus 7 tablet, and my Pixel 1. And I only have issues with that one battery. Any ideas??

How old is the bad battery? Check how my recharge cycles does it have too. I have not heard about batteries being the root cause for signal loss and video transmission issues but that will make sense from a defective battery.

I had the same exact problem. I had to send my Spark for an other issue and joined the battery for an expertise to VUP Canada the DJI autorised repair shop. They tried it and didnt reproduced the issue so they are sending it back to me ? I will try it this week end and contact DJI support if it dose that again. It s a 2018 battery whit less than 10 cycles of recharge.

How old is the bad battery? Check how my recharge cycles does it have too. I have not heard about batteries being the root cause for signal loss and video transmission issues but that will make sense from a defective battery.
Both batteries have equal use. Can't get exact number right now but less than 100 flights. More like 50-75. I purchased both in the fly more combo back in Oct-Sep 2017.

I had the same exact problem. I had to send my Spark for an other issue and joined the battery for an expertise to VUP Canada the DJI autorised repair shop. They tried it and didnt reproduced the issue so they are sending it back to me ? I will try it this week end and contact DJI support if it dose that again. It s a 2018 battery whit less than 10 cycles of recharge.
At one point both my batteries worked fine. But it's just this one that is causing issues now.

That's interesting, it's either defective or it may be reaching the end-of-life but these batteries lifespan should last well above 75 cycles (even 100 cycles).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar