Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

4.2.14 first flight

HD-FLHT

Join
Apr 23, 2018
Flew yesterday for first time since the 4.2.14 update.. Not happy! I have the galaxy s8 running otg and the video is extremely lag and horrible quality, and I also even had disconnection from the ap, lucky I was within sight of the spark. Tried to relaunch everything and couldn't get otg to connect. Will try again later today.

4.2.14 no tiene nada que ver con el Firmware es la aplicacion la que modifica contraseña lo de mas no tiene porque modificarse..

4.2.14 no tiene nada que ver con el Firmware es la aplicacion la que modifica contraseña lo de mas no tiene porque modificarse..

Forum Rules
Posting Standards:
The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.

I'm using an LG G6 and have the same problems. I can't even get a otg cable to connect. DJI might make great hardware but their software is terrible. My MJX Bugs 2w blows this thing away in terms of reception. I just wish everyone on reddit that constantly says how great DJI is would tell people it's only great on ios because the android app is worthless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit