Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

$5 Prop Guards on Amazon

TavisB

Join
Jun 14, 2017
I just got these in and made a little review vid:

There's a link to the Amazon page (affiliate link FYI) where you can order them in the video description.

Right afterwards, I was flying in my living room and didn't realize I had a compass error (think I had it too close to my sub in my truck yesterday) and it took off full speed into the wall. One of the prop guards popped off on impact and the prop broke on the wall. I think it was user error as I don't think I had pushed the retaining clips all of the way in when I installed them. I reinstalled and made sure the clips are all the way in and they seem pretty solid. I'll update the youtube description and report back here if I see any other issues in the future.

Well, for 5 bucks it's OK. But not worth the hassle. I brought these too 2 weeks ago for $17 Shipped Prime fulfilled by Amazon when the DJI OEM is not available. Just imagine if you are in the hurry to remove these on the Go. LOL. I returned it and managed to get the hard to find OEM for $25 Shipped Prime fulfilled by Amazon. Happy with the easy install and remove.

Reactions: TavisB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers