Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few questions relating to Spark and the Modded Go App

Thefunkygibbon

Join
Feb 1, 2018
Hi a few things i've not quite worked out yet

a) how to change from imperial measurements to metric?
b) how to get the data from app to AirData? I used to use HD Sync but it doesnt seem to see the data on my device so has nothing to upload.
c) how to change to 2.4ghz and stay at 2.4ghz? I seem to change to 5ghz even if i have it in the settings to use 2.4ghz.

cheers

A. Its in the app to change from Metric/Imperial
B. So far I just manually copy
C. I turn off Wifi and use a cable instead. Much better IMO

A. Its in the app to change from Metric/Imperial
B. So far I just manually copy
C. I turn off Wifi and use a cable instead. Much better IMO

a) yes, I appreciate that, but i've waded through all of the options screens and couldn't see it. was hoping for a pointer
b) ok thanks
c) yes i use an OTA cable, i'm talking about remote>drone connectivity.

thanks, i couldnt see that for looking! but thats what i changed to the wireless settings to before and it still connected at 5ghz.
will try it all again later.
thanks

thanks, i couldnt see that for looking! but thats what i changed to the wireless settings to before and it still connected at 5ghz.
will try it all again later.
thanks

Like I said, it seems to not matter if you change it or not so just ignore it and fly. I have no problem with it choosing its own channel if that is what I want it to do.

yeah, its just that 2.4ghz has better signal at range than 5ghz does. i notice that my display and suchlike gets pretty poor at a certain distance away. i'm needing to have clear video feed at that distance because i'm looking into different ways of doing FPV

Have you synchronized the flight info in your 'phone'. My AIRDATA doesn't always find the flights straight away..... may even take a couple of days, Found DRONELOGBOOK better at synchronizing files.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar