Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

LITCHI for Spark - a quick review about the waypoint function.

Let’s start reviewing quality of a new blockbuster CGI effects by watching pirated camera screen copies.
I mean come on, really?

Reactions: pmshop
I've been using Litchi for awhile now, and I always go slowly with no abrupt turns. Use the curved turns in settings. Here is a recent video testing out Litchi for the Spark - about 10 waypoints and 1 point of interest.. I think the Spark did pretty good given its 2 axis gimbal and the wind on the day I did the video.

Nive video bad but let's be honest, it's pretty "jittery", very much like the built-in "circle" feature.

New to litchi myself and I can’t tell from the map posted but I wonder if the curves that are jerky are not too “tight” for the spark move more smoothly.

Too tight a curve can positively contribute to jerkiness.
Litchi divides the curve in 5 sections by default. If you need better control of curve you can use the Windows prog --> Virtual Litchi Mission

Virtual Litchi Mission

This program is great to visualize mission in Google Earth with the Spark FOV..
You can actually "fly" your mission in Earth without any risk at all.
Highly recommended!

Reactions: graywoulf
Litchi divides the curve in 5 sections by default. If you need better control of curve you can use the Windows prog --> Virtual Litchi Mission

Virtual Litchi Mission

This program is great to visualize mission in Google Earth with the Spark FOV..
You can actually "fly" your mission in Earth without any risk at all.
Highly recommended!
Thanks for the tip and link. Just another reason to use Litchi in my opinion.

I have not solved this problem per se, but use of a warp stabilizer has done wonders. I use the stabilize function in PowerDirector set to 10 or 15. Unfortunately,it does reduce resolution a bit, but it does work. Use it in moderation and only set it as high as you need to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers