Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few shots along the shoreline

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
A few shots along the north shore in the Central Kildare area. It was in this area that navigator Jacques Cartier of France became the first European to sight and then land on Prince Edward Island in June, 1534.

kildare_shore_1.jpg

kildare_shore_2.jpg

The offshore ice hasn't come into the area yet as it's still a few miles off at the moment, running behind this year. That can change in just a few days though if the right storm comes up.

kildare_sky.jpg

Lovely technique RW. Is the red hue due to lighting or is there a spot of iron in the shoreline? The last shot looks great, you say S317 gave you the pointer. Can you tell me how to find it. Many thanks.

Reactions: RotorWash
The last shot looks great, you say S317 gave you the pointer. Can you tell me how to find it. Many thanks.

When in Tripod mode, you can tilt the camera up past the normal horizon and see above you a little bit.

This area of camera gimbal is reserved for the Pano and Sphere photos that the Spark takes autonomously.

Lovely technique RW. Is the red hue due to lighting or is there a spot of iron in the shoreline? The last shot looks great, you say S317 gave you the pointer. Can you tell me how to find it. Many thanks.
Thanks a lot twickers! Yes that's right, the soil has a high iron content which gives the rusty color when exposed to air. As for the gimbal, Spark 317 has you covered in the post above. I would just add that it works for both photos and video.

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks a lot twickers! Yes that's right, the soil has a high iron content which gives the rusty color when exposed to air. As for the gimbal, Spark 317 has you covered in the post above. I would just add that it works for both photos and video.
Got it thanks. How interesting re the iron.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme