Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few wildlife pictures were taken with my spark

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
The first set of pictures of the bears was taken in my son's back yard not sure why the pictures turned out so bad dirty lens? NO BEARS were harassed I kept my distance from them at all times. The second set of pictures are from an animal park in Wisconsin we are close friends with the owners and got permission to only take pictures of the deer, the other animals like wolves and cougars, elk we weren't allowed to because they would get spooked and didn't want that to happen. The pictures of the deer are with my daughter and 3-year-old granddaughter.

sSMU0DQ.jpg

1bKWJKO.jpg

sSMU0DQ.jpg

kORjPlK.jpg

ntnxkFK.jpg

My daughter and granddaughter.

qA6at8u.jpg

HDGdVHe.jpg

hsRthb6.jpg

LwbUBir.jpg

4qClwHn.jpg

Once again no animals were harassed the bears didn't know I was there I kept my distance not to disturb them as you can see in the pictures and the deer are used to people taking pictures and making noise.

Last edited:
Gotta love those shots!

I fly over wilderness settings quite often, I am yet to see anything substatial in the bush, I keep hoping. We have bears, deer, moose, wolves and other critters, but I have not snagged any aerial shots so far. My trail cam is another story, I get lots of hits in the forest. This year however, not as many as previous. One summer we had the "three bears".. large medium and small all parading in front of it.

Glad you lived to tell the tail. Our bears are in wildlife parks and we can’t fly there so keep sending your wild pix, we love ‘em.

Reactions: Highflyer
Those pictures with your grandaughter are so cute. Can't wait for the rut and snow in the mountains- the elk and deer will bunch up on our farm and I'll get some pics and vids.

Those pictures with your grandaughter are so cute. Can't wait for the rut and snow in the mountains- the elk and deer will bunch up on our farm and I'll get some pics and vids.
Thank you, My Granddaughter loves Deer she gave me strict orders not to hunt Does any more bucks are ok though. Minnesota firearm season opens in two weeks she told me she'll be keeping an eye on me lol.

Glad you lived to tell the tail. Our bears are in wildlife parks and we can’t fly there so keep sending your wild pix, we love ‘em.
The bears don't bother anyone as long as no one messes with them only a fool would do that. They stay along the tree line which is a little over 100 yards from the house once in a while you get a nosey one that comes up on the deck. He has a siren mounted above the deck if one does come on the deck he just hits a button and they take off running.

Reactions: sharps45
He has a siren mounted above the deck

I had a childhood friend whose parents had an old ahooga car horn mounted in the attic vent that was used to call the children home for dinner. The dog even knew to come home.

Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

The bears stay away from our buildings for the most part, we had a very hungry yearling hanging around our apple trees in 2018, he was hard to deter. We would park one of the cars near the trees, then action the remote door locks, but the horn and the flashing lights (he would shop for apples at night) did not actually work more than a couple of times, then I went commando with an airsoft gun, being sure not to hit him in the face... that worked better, but as soon as I went to bed, he was back. No sign of him this year, so either he found a better meal deal or someone ended him. He was not a thread to us, just our apples. He put a dent in our harvest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar