Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Little Disappointed With The Bag That Came With Fly More

3goldens

Join
May 31, 2017
I think it appears little thought went into the bag design with regard to the placement of the Spark within the bag. Too tight a fit with the charger and two batteries. I feel like the camera and gimble are especially vulnerable to transport accidents in a soft case.

And while I’m at it I might as well mention that cheap “hard case” that they give their customers. It’s styrofoam for crying out load, easily damaged. The Yuneec Breeze comes with a very nice plastic hard case, just sayin.

I’ll end up buying a hard case or converting a pelican case for my Spark, which by the way I am very very happy with. Took my first flight today and I love the fact it is as smooth as my Mavic. DJI may suck at customer service and some design elements but they sure know how to make drones. Now let’s get a Spark designed with that has foldaway propellers like the Mavic!

Yea sure it fits, but it is ridiculously tight and the camera gimble with out a lock or protection is asking for trouble, trust me!

If you think that's tight, you want to try getting the Mavic, etc. into its bag. Compared with that, this one is positively roomy and well made.

I'm not sure DJI would expect you to take the charger in the bag, if you're out for the day, why carry the charger around with you?

I find it to be a bit compact, but also functional.

If you think that's tight, you want to try getting the Mavic, etc. into its bag. Compared with that, this one is positively roomy and well made.

I'm not sure DJI would expect you to take the charger in the bag, if you're out for the day, why carry the charger around with you?
There is a little black label that was attached to the bag that shows the internal placement of the items n the bag....the charger looks like it goes under the Spark in the main compartment.

See pic:

Attachments

• IMG_4326.JPG
    IMG_4326.JPG
    485.5 KB · Views: 44
It really is too tight just like the print in the manual is too small!
True...the bag does need to be precisely packed, but I like it for its small size.

There is a little black label that was attached to the bag that shows the internal placement of the items n the bag....the charger looks like it goes under the Spark in the main compartment.

My charger goes on top instead of being under the spark, easier to me...

Do you think they mean for you to remove the battery and put the charger under the Spark in the open notch?

IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0853.JPG IMG_0854.JPG IMG_0855.JPG

I added a Mavic Bag $7 to the combo bag lineup. Pics show charger brick in bottom, and just enough space for Spark w/o battery to slide by.

Reactions: WPS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme