Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A little of paradise

Davezilla

Join
Dec 25, 2017
So here's some scenes from my weekend here in paradise - Joao Pessoa, Brazil. It starts showing me trying to thread the needle, but the obstacle avoidance wouldn't let me do it.

I still don't even use a cell phone or tablet with my Spark - I just fly with the RC alone and sort of guess as far as aiming the camera. But in April I'm going to get a Wunderphone to finally be able to do everything the Spark can actuallly do. Can't wait!

The music in the video is of a band I play in, Macumbia. If you like it, you can find us on Spotify, Deezer, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: pmshop
I just fly with the RC alone and sort of guess as far as aiming the camera. But in April I'm going to get a Wunderphone to finally be able to do everything the Spark can actuallly do. Can't wait!

You might want to hold off on flying until you get a device.
There is so much telemetry on the screen that you are taking a risk on losing your Spark flying without one.

If the Spark loses GPS, switches to Atti-mode and drifts with the wind, it may drift out of your visual range and with no device to use for information, it may be the last time you see the Spark if you are not experienced flying in Atti-mode.

Fly safe. :)

Reactions: Davezilla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef