Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Abandoned hospital in Greece

Nice video. So, I wonder why it was abandoned? Are hostpitals government funded... I know Greece has had some money troubles for the past while.

It was weird to see the curtains still up in so many of the windows and the grafitti... I guess its a party hotel for the subculture too....

They moved the whole equipment to new facilitys.
It stays like this for the last 7 years

They moved the whole equipment to new facilitys.
It stays like this for the last 7 years

Strange that they would not tear it down.. but that would cost a lot too. Cool graffiti though!

Reactions: ourakot
Nice video. From a Videographer standpoint, I am not one, but I think you covered the high points of the hospital but I think if you had included the front door and some of the lower part rather than repeating the roof and higher parts. But, I am aware you are just starting so keep up the good work.

Reactions: ourakot
Love the sound track.
Some ideas to add interest and details of deterioration:
- Close ups of different graffiti art
- Close ups of the rusted equipment and crumbling building
- Flying in a window and down an empty hallway.

Reactions: mano and ourakot
Nice video. From a Videographer standpoint, I am not one, but I think you covered the high points of the hospital but I think if you had included the front door and some of the lower part rather than repeating the roof and higher parts. But, I am aware you are just starting so keep up the good work.
Thank you for the advice... I will give my best in the next video!this was just my third video with the spark

Love the sound track.
Some ideas to add interest and details of deterioration:
- Close ups of different graffiti art
- Close ups of the rusted equipment and crumbling building
- Flying in a window and down an empty hallway.
The last one would be awesome but it's rather dangerous to go inside... Regarding the close up of the graffiti I have thought about it but I hadn't any battery left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast